Bluetooth headset CE certification
“CE” The mark is a safety certification mark, which is regarded as a passport for manufacturers to open and enter the European market. CE stands for Conite Europeenne. In the EU market, the “CE” mark is a compulsory certification mark. All products with the “CE” mark can be sold in the EU member states without meeting the requirements of each member state, thus realizing the goods in the EU member states Free circulation within the scope.
What materials do I need to prepare for CE certification of Bluetooth headsets?
1. Certification application form.
3. English instruction manual.
4. Circuit schematic diagram.
5. List of key originals and corresponding certificates and specifications.
6. The model and parameters of the product.
7. Other required information.
Instructions for CE certification of Bluetooth headsets:
Radio Equipment Directive (RED)
How to apply for CE certification for Bluetooth headsets?
1. Fill in the application form
2. Apply for company information form
3. Provide product information
4. Make a quotation
5. Send samples
6. After the applicant confirms the quotation, make payment
7. Test the product
8. The test is passed and the report is complete
9. The project is completed and CE certification is issued